Court Costs and Fees Publications
Following each regular session of the legislature, the Comptroller’s office identifies each law enacted by that legislature that imposes or changes the amount of a court cost or fee collected by the clerk of a district, county, statutory county, municipal, or justice court from a party to a civil case or a defendant in a criminal case.
The Comptroller’s office prepares a list of each court cost, fee, and fine imposed or changed and publishes it in the Texas Register not later than August 1.
Lists of court costs, fees, and fines can be found at the Texas Register here:
- 84th Legislature, 2015: Texas Register, July 24, 2015 - Pages 4753 – 4858
- 83rd Legislature, 2013: http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth326804/m1/79/
- 82nd Legislature, 2011: http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth176630/m1/85/
- 81st Legislature, 2009: http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth90863/m1/217/
- 80th Legislature, 2007: http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth97408/m1/111/