Texas Tobacco Enforcement – Law Enforcement Forms
Grantee Reporting Forms
These forms are submitted to the Comptroller’s Tobacco Enforcement Program by the 10th of the month immediately following the month in which the activities occurred:
These forms are submitted to the Comptroller’s Tobacco Enforcement Program by the 15th of the month immediately following the quarter in which the activities occurred. They are mailed by the Comptroller’s Tobacco Enforcement Program to each Grantee one month before the deadline.
- Compliance Education Quarterly Summary Report
- Financial Status Report (FSR)
View detailed instructions for completing the FSR.
Reported as Violations Occur
- Tobacco Grantee Request for Allocation Change
- Certificate of Recognition
- Underage/Minor Decoy Agreement
Tobacco Grantee Request for Allocation Change
Any needed changes in percentage allocations in these budget categories must be submitted and approved by the Comptroller’s Office before the change can take effect.
Fax the request to Tobacco Enforcement at (512) 463-3268. The request must:
- be on department letterhead;
- state by percentages the proposed change;
- be signed by the grant contact;
- state how the money will be used in the category that will increase;
- and state how the requirement in the category that decreases will still be handled. Changing allocations does not relieve the obligation to conduct the activities.
Certificate of Recognition
Certificates of Recognition can be used to reward compliant retailers and can be ordered by contacting Tobacco Enforcement.
Underage/Minor Decoy Agreement
Use the sample Underage/Minor Decoy Agreement document as a guideline to create a form for your court and/or agency. Your form must be approved for use by your judicial system.