Texas Tobacco Enforcement – Retailer Publications/Forms
This form notifies retail employees of the laws concerning the selling of tobacco products. Retailers are required to retain the signed employee notification form for each employee selling tobacco products, at the retail location to which the employee is assigned.
Texas Tobacco Retailer Packet
- Document ID 96-536: Tobacco Sales Warning Sign, English
- Document ID 96-536s: Tobacco Sales Warning Sign, Spanish
- Document ID 96-537: Vending Machine Warning Sign, English
- Document ID 96-537s: Vending Machine Warning Sign, Spanish
- Document ID 96-1080: I Check ID – Register Sticker
- Document ID 96-1082: Texas Guidelines for Retail Tobacco Sales – Employee Booklet (PDF, 398K)
- Document ID 96-1079: Identification Guidelines for Retail Tobacco Sales – Flyer (PDF, 417K)
- Document ID 96-541: Buying and Selling Tobacco Products to Minors – Brochure (PDF, 1.5M)
To order more packets or individual publications call (800) 862-2260.